There are one hundred days until July 1st, the dead center of 2016. I am not anywhere close to accomplishing my goals for 2016. Not. Even. Close.
I’ve decided I am going to hit it hard the next one hundred days. Hard. I’ve got about a blue million things on my to do list and none of it is getting done. I’ve got writing goals and health goals and life goals and I need to get on this stuff.
So, here are my writing goals:
- Develop 20 page submittable manuscript for workshop applications
- Apply to three workshops
- Gather all material into Scrivener
- Write 500 new words a day
- Gather and edit 10 pages every days
- At 100 days, have 50,000 new words and a 100 page manuscript
So, that’s it. I haven’t decided if I’m going to keep on posting to One Sharp Dame daily or not. We’ll see. I feel good about doing this, though. And sometimes things come out that I didn’t know were inside of me.
One hundred days. We are going to kill this.